Coaching is an extremely effective process to support individuals to make unprecedented transformation in their personal or professional lives. Coaching is often used by individuals that wish to take more control of their lives and gain more joy and satisfaction from their personal and professional activities. Some individuals may already have a sense of what they would like to focus their attention upon, for example their health, weight or career. That is also good. We are certified by and accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). The ICF is the organization that sets and monitors the international standards for professional coaching ethics, training and practices. We specialize in Career Coaching, Life Coaching, Nutritional Therapy and Weight Loss, Business Coaching/Consulting.
Coaching is founded on confidentiality, trust and mutual respect. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. This implies the solution to the coachee’s issue lies within the coachee. The background of an issue and the options available are generally known to the coachee. The coach’s job is to ask the right questions to help coachees arrive at their own conclusions. A coaching session will typically take place as a conversation between the coach and the coachee (person being coached), and it focuses on helping the coachee discover answers for themselves.
Your Self Motivation and Commitment
is the key to your success
Many people reach a point in their career where they are no longer happy and want change. Often this comes about because the person has changed, matured, and now wants different things from their work life including fulfillment. Career Coaching is a program specifically designed to guide individuals following a logical framework from where they are now to where they might like to be in the future. Some individuals know they want change but are unclear towards what or where. The initial “self-discovery” phase of this program explores and uncovers professional motivations, values, strengths and goals. Part of this process includes creating a detailed assessment of a client’s Career Profile, identifying their major career achievements and transferable skills while understanding their professional objectives, priorities and values. The outcome of this process is one where the individual has chosen a career path that is more in line with their Authentic Self, and so feels happier and more fulfilled with their career choices. We believe that everyone has a unique career path that maximizes their true potential for happiness and success.
Life Coaching is a very effective initial program to help an individual see more clearly where they are in the different areas of life, while exploring where they would like to be in the future. This explorative process can help an individual more clearly understand their ‘core personal values’ their strengths and weaknesses and their likes and dislikes. This personal knowledge is vital when deciding to create a life and lifestyle that is more aligned with their Authentic Self.
This knowledge and focus in turn leads an individual to creating a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life. Further, this foundational work enables an individual to more easily reach their true potential by focusing on their strengths and passions while being mindful of their weakness and what they do not want. Life Coaching is often the first step on a path of profound positive and personally empowering change.
Tangible outputs of the Career and Life Coaching are:
- Help clients understand their core strengths, skills, personal values and goals in life.
- How they can gain more clarity with choices to be made.
- How they can create more meaning, fulfillment and happiness in their lives.
- How they can achieve a better work/life balance.
- How they can improve relationships with a specific colleague, friend or family member.
- Strategy and Action Plan in line with the professional objectives desired.
- Detailed understanding of the new industry/market place.
- Skillful use of your network in support of your professional objectives.
- Up to date CV and Open Letter.
- Confidently prepared to answer common and yet difficult interview questions.
- Improved body language, communication skills and dress code.
- Contract Negotiations skills.
- Increased Personal Knowledge: Strengths/Weaknesses, Likes/Dislikes, Values/Objectives.
- Increased Self Confidence, due in part to increased self-knowledge and proper career preparation.
- Successful transition to their new career of your choice.
During the coaching period you will receive:
• Priority email support – Whether you have a burning question between sessions or just want to update us on your progress, you will have priority email access as long as we are working together. We are here to help and our coaching clients are a top priority.
• We will always call you – Unless we meet in person, regardless of your location or time zone, the coaching call is on us. We use Skype for all calls, even if you are on a landline or mobile phone.
• Session audio recordings available – Session recordings have some great advantages. They make it possible for you to concentrate on the call without having to take notes, and they allow you to review our session at any time. We will send you the audio recording after each session.
If you feel you are ready to devote the time and energy to making real changes in your life, we can help you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org